Aimee’s Grain-Free And Sugar-Free Vegan Banana Bread Recipe
Quarantine turned everyone into bakers, myself included! After a few tries, I have finally perfected my grain-free and sugar-free vegan banana bread. It’s really healthy and you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry.
3 – 4 Ripe bananas
2 1/2 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of arrowroot starch
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
Cinnamon to taste
Pinch of sea salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F
2. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together
3. Mash the bananas
4. Add the mashed bananas to the dry mixture
5. Add vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar
6. Transfer the batter to a lined baking sheet
7. Bake for 25-40 minutes
8. Let it cool and serve!
You can also add cocoa powder or nuts like I did in the photo above!
Watch the full tutorial here:
I’m wearing the Song of Style Lena Midi Dress
The article Aimee’s Grain-Free And Sugar-Free Vegan Banana Bread Recipe was posted by Song of Style.