Get Your Makeup Routine Fall Ready With these Hydrating Products
Fall is amazing in many ways: pumpkin spice, chunky sweaters, hot tea… I can go on and on about it. BUT the changing weather can be a pain for our skin as the air gets colder and drier. I wrote about some of my 1. Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer w/ SPF 20 – This product needs no further introduction as I use it and talk about it all the time. I see this product as a moisturizer with slight coverage and great glow. It feels very hydrating on my skin, and does not feel like I’m wearing makeup. I also like that it has SPF, which is still important during the Fall even though it is not as sunny out anymore.
2. Armani High Precision Retouch Concealer – The only thing that makes dark circle worse is dryness in the under eye area. It makes applying concealer so much more difficult. This Armani concealer has very high coverage, and sticks really well to the skin – everything I need for a concealer.
3. Glossier Stretch Concealer – If you are looking for a more affordable concealer option, this one is highly recommended by Sophia from my team. She wears this daily as it looks really natural on her skin and provides good coverage for her dark circles.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Beach Lip & Cheek Stick in Moon Beach – Switching to cream products can make applying makeup to dry skin much easier. This Charlotte Tilbury Cheek Stick in Moon Beach is creamy, and the shade is very flattering for all skin tones.
5. Nars The Multiple in Orgasm – Everyone knows and loves the Nars Orgasm Blush, and this is the cream version that Nars recently came out with. You can also use this on your lips!
6. Kopari Coconut Lip Glossy – I’m a fan of Kopari’s products because they are formulated with 100% organic coconut oil (which is like my skincare holy grail). I’ve introduced this lip balm to the girls at the office and everyone is hooked. This is pretty much the official #TeamSOS lip balm.
7. Rosebud Perfume Co. Minted Rose Lip Balm – This is moisturizing lip balm with a slight pink tint for the drier days. It smells amazing, so don’t be surprised if you start wanting to apply it over and over throughout your day!
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Sugar Coral Tint – This lip balm from Fresh has the pigmentation of a lipstick, but the hydration of a lip balm. It’s the perfect 2-for-1 product, so I don’t have to pile on products to my already dry lips.
The article Get Your Makeup Routine Fall Ready With these Hydrating Products was posted by Song of Style.