Crocodile Skin Items To Spice Up Your Winter Wardrobe
Crocodile skin is one of the animal-inspired fashion trends that will never go out of style. The texture can add so much character to an item and make it look extra chic and luxury. It effortlessly completes any outfit with more sophistication, like how it did to my all-black leather jumpsuit outfit.
I have been loving my Staud Alice Black Croc-Skin Bucket Bag because they are very versatile and fun to style with. Staud has come out with so many amazing one-of-a-kind bucket bags in different materials and the croc-effect ones is my favorite this season. Below are my top picks for you:
1. By Far Crocodile Skin Leather Shoulder Bag
2. Rejina Pyo Brown Olivia Crocodile Skin Shoulder Bag
3. Topshop Croc-effect Shoulder Bag (Only $48! )
4. Staud Alice Black Crocodile Skin Bucket Bag
5. Chloe Brown Croc Tess Bag
6. Staud Crocodile Skin Round Bucket Bag (Affordable here)
1. Anine Bing Black Crocodile Skin Boots
2. Chloé Rylee boots
3. By Far Brown Crocodile Skin Boots
4. Topshop Black Crocodile Skin Heeled Booties (Under $200)
5. Ganni Western Crocodile Skin Boots (Affordable version here)
6. ASOS Crocodile Skin Pointed Booties (Under $150)
The article Crocodile Skin Items To Spice Up Your Winter Wardrobe was posted by Song of Style.