My Formula To Layering Gold Necklaces
“Where are your necklaces from?” is probably the most asked question in my Instagram comment section. If you just take a quick scroll on my Instagram, you will see I never leave the house without my gold necklaces. If you are unsure of how to layer necklaces, one easy formula to keep in mind is: a statement necklace + a coin necklace + something personalized.
While my necklace collection keeps on growing, there are a few keepers that I am forever loyal to, including the Chloé Femininities Necklace (affordable version here). It is definitely worth the investment considering I have worn it so much since I first got it. However, if the Chloé version is out of your budget, check out these options too:
1.Leigh Miller Lil Lady Pendant Necklace
2. Chloé Femininities Necklace (etsy similar here)
3. Chloé Feminities necklace
4. WOLF CIRCUS gold femme necklace
5. Faris Silver Keshi Pearl Bod Necklace
6. NA-KD Female Body Pendant ($15 only)
The coin necklace has been around for a while and it is definitely here to stay. It is almost an essential accessory to make any outfit look extra chic. Not to mention you can get creative by layering them with other necklaces. Here I found 6 of them in different shape, color and pattern because you can never have enough. Have fun layering and try not to get tangled!
1. Madewell Posy Coin Necklace
2. Alighieri Coin Necklace
3. Shashi Warrior Pendant Necklace
4. Holly Ryan Silver Pandent Necklace
5. Wolf Circus Gold Femme Necklace
6. Urban Outfitters Mini Coin pendant Necklace
I like to add something personalized and initial necklaces are my go-to. Two of my favorites are the Celine Alphabet Necklace (which is almost impossible to get a hold of now) and the Kate Spade Initial Pendant Necklace.
1.Nadri Initial Pendant Necklace
2. Louis Vuitton Initial Necklace
3. Francescas Extra Large Initial Necklace
4. Sterling Forever 14K Yellow Gold Bar Initial Necklace (under $30)
5. Chloé Alphabet Charm
6. Kate Spade Initial Pendant Necklace